Wednesday, February 17, 2010

February the 17th 2010, a day of rain


I thought you might like to know!


There has been a problem. This new blog site should clear up any misunderstandings.


"Take a different train tonight, give that party a miss and whatever you do, don't go dressed as a horse."

Narvik



We passed each other yesterday and I thought I saw him also, in the window, on the eighth floor of Hercules Tower, although I'm sure he missed us both, as he was looking the other way. I was heading for Blackheath, where you will live one day.

I went to photograph our room and to walk the trace-lines between the village and the observatory. We crossed paths twice, once inside the gates and then beside the planetarium, where you stood astride the Prime Meridian and I sat beneath Woolf's statue,

We see you.

The Atlas Delector Detector helped you glance us there. I wouldn't would have liked to have to have tried to come back sooner, even if you had or hadn’t imagined me before. Ideas like that need time for response and time to grow.


...Like me, you stood stand at the top of that same slope in Innsbruke.



"Didn't you hear me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment