Sunday, February 21, 2010

A moving experience. 22 cnd February 2010

The moving house.

the Muse wrote and the glass was shattered,


and I’m still decoding the meaning. The LP sleeve is bent at the corners and

the tapes don’t play any more. Your first PC, you won’t know what I mean,

has mildew and that old ZX spectrum doesn’t do wire-frame anymore.

The wine glass cracked.

Last time I tried to get through, you lost contact in mid-September, I just

found that message to you. It reads and (I) quote “ “.

Day twenty. 20th September 2008

*

Quenched.

I thought you might like to know!

"The Large Hadron Collider has gone wrong again..."Everytime she

comes she calls another's name" ...Nothing, but nothing changes.

..."that’s the spirit of the age." to quote Hawkwind.

Narvik.

No comments:

Post a Comment